The State Council of Quality (SCQ), is a policy-making and decision-making body of the KAA, which consists of nine members, three of whom are international.
- SCQ sets the main objectives and timelines of the evaluation process of higher education institutions (HEIs).
- SCQ approves the standards, procedures, and external evaluation criteria of HEIs.
- SCQ drafts and approves the Statute of the KAA, regulations and other documents necessary for the functioning of the KAA.
- With the proposal of the Director of the KAA, SCQ approves the list of international accreditation experts, who will be engaged in the process of evaluation of HEIs for the academic year.
The current composition of the SCQ is as follows:
- Prof. Asoc. Dr. Hasnije Ilazi, President;
- Dr. Klemen Miklavic; Vice President;
- Prof. Ass. Dr. Gëzim Tosuni, Member;
- Prof. Asoc.Dr. Maja Martinović, Member;
- Dr.Jaakko Kauko, Member;
- Ex officio member, KAA Director, Naim Gashi.